Education. Nonviolence. Love.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oh If The Evening News Reported On Positive Stories Like This One

There is no doubt in my mind that what you watch, read about, and listen to shapes who you are! A few nights ago I made the mistake of watching the evening news with my mom and CJ. Every story related to either a killing or drugs. Since then I have not been able to stop thinking about how much more of a peaceful, joyful, and loving place the world would be if citizens heard about stories like this one on the evening news.

Check out news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8257153.stm


It is a true story of a Malawian teenager who educated himself in his local library then built electric windmills out of junk in order to bring electricity and running water to his village.



I urge you to seek positive stories and share them with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment